Easter for everyone
The campaign started on 7th of March 2017. The Bulgarian Patriarch Neophyte gave liturgy for prosperity and success in the Christian Orthodox Church “Saint. St. Kiril and Metodi”.
The aim of the initiative is to support the most vulnerable part of Bulgarian society - pensioners.
This year the celebrity ambassadors of the campaign are the singers Miro, Anelia. Krisko, Nikolina Chakardukova, the actors Dessi Bakarzdhieva and Toncho Tokmakchiev, the TV talk show host Roumen Loukanov and the basketball coach Titi Papazov.
The initiative is also supported by the Bulgarian Orthodox Church, the National Alliance for Volunteer Action, the National Association "Youth Voice", the Bulgarian Food Bank, the "Bulgarian Posts", the Red Devil Catering, companies from the food industry and others.
The second edition of the campaign "Easter for everyone" - "Give a feast of grandparents” will again raise money and food for elderly who will not receive an allowance from the government on the occasion of the great Christian Holiday- Eastern.
Funds are raised through:
- Bank transfer to our bank account: Bulgarian Red Cross, IBAN in BGN: BG53UNCR70001522802795; Bank code: UNCRBGSF; UNICREDIT BULBANK
- By sending a text message to the number 1255 for all mobile operators at the cost of 1 BGN. All SMS donations for BRC causes are free of VAT charges.
- A phone call to the number 0900 5 1255 at the cost of 1 BGN. All SMS donations for BRC causes are free of VAT charges.
- online donation through our website - www.redcross.bg
- AMMADO Platform - https://www.ammado.com/nonprofit/bulgarianredcross/statement
In 2016, during the first edition of the campaign were raised nearly 650 000 BGN and were supported 33 000 pensioners across Bulgaria.