After activation of the Campaign to help the affected by floods in Vratza Region, from 2 August to 8 September 718 842 BGN were raised. 45 000 BGN were provided for the work of the field kitchen in Mizia. They are distributed by National Public Council of the Red Cross for the purchase of products for the preparation of hot food for the victims.
The National Public Council for Management of the Financial Resources to support the population affected by the floods in the country on the basis of the reports and documents of the Public Councils of the Districts of Varna, Dobrich and Veliko Tarnovo, provided funds in the amount of 925 846 BGN.
You could make a donation by:
- sending money on our bank account: UniCredit Bulbank AD; IBAN: BG64UNCR76301078660913; BIC: UNCRBGSF; (for the flood victims in the country).
- sending SMS on 1466 to all Bulgarian mobile operators at the cost of 1 BGN per SMS.
Those who are willing can support the campaign through online donation on the website of the Bulgarian Red Cross:
Оn-line donations on the website of BRC
- Epay VICTIMS OF DISASTERS AND CRISES
- debit/credit card Victims of disasters and crises
- Transcard BRC – VICTIMS OF DISASTERS AND CRISES